9/4/09

Global warming

Has anyone read the newspaper? The fucking world is heating up! The world hasn't been this hot since 2000 years ago! What the hell is going on! I am furious about this! We have no one to blame but us. With all these docotor and scientist we cannot come up with solution to this major issue. Every winter for the past 3 to 5 years has been getting warmer and we get less snow compared to 10 or 20 years ago. Our summers are full of rain. All this global warming is happening way to fast for me to handle. This week alone there has been 2 different articles about the world going in the shitter. Ribbon sea lion are going to be considered to be a endangered speices... no comment... along with the polar bears that are dying thanks to us humans. With all this technology and inventions I would of thought someone would come up with something.

As far as my day went, it was a day from hell. A new deli opened up around the other corner and is dropping my sales for a week... but I'm not worried about them. My mother is going through menopause while fight to get a new lease for her buisness. Her apartment lease that's over by october needs to be renewed but the stupid greedy chinese landlord is stalling. If my mother doesn't get this lease she will be forced to leave the store without anything... 15 years of hard work, tears, and sweat and its about to going into the shitter... this is fucked up! My mother who is an alcoholic was of course sloshed today again... crying wailing laughing and stumbling...all infront of customers...embarassing... and then the grand ending everything that's happening is my fault. Everything that's happens to my mother is my fault. I've been blamed all my life it doesn't faze me. I am the cursed mistake my mother made.

No comments:

Post a Comment