9/2/09

Life in a world where things don't make sense.

So here I am today working as always. Nothing new nothing different. I'm standing here taking my customers as usual. I start to realized there are so many people out there that doesn't speak english. I'm really starting to get annoyed because there are people out there who are uneducated, doesn't even speak english, pay no taxes and etc, who are living the american dream, you know the one where we americans are killing ourselves everyday for... we americans have become the minority now... but the worst part is the goverment has allowed all of this to come true for the illegals here... more and more people are resorting to an off the book job to keep end meeting. I see this happening... by the time I turn 65 years old there won't be any ssi checks or any benefits.... at the moment I cannot afford insurance. Medicare stats I make too much $. So please explain to me why am I paying taxes still? I know for the immigrants! And for their million children they want to have... this cycle will never end until thhe goverment does something serious about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment