9/3/09

What I see happening around us as we speak...

Let me start this with no offensive to the asian, as I am half korean. As we speak I see the people who are not asian being pushed out of the community and some out of state. For example, 10 years ago woodside and maspeth used to be full of irish people... now the asian community has mostly taken over. North whitestone, flushing, and etc.  There is this scary fact I learned that there are more koreans here in the united states than there are in korea itself! Does anyone find this very upsetting? Most hispanic are moving down to texas and vegas. Most black people have gone down south. Most white are going either south or west. So I see New York turning into a full asian state. Before we know it this place will be called The United States of China! I always wondered why the hell does chinese people speak so loud, why are their breath mostly stinky, and why don't they have any manners? I wonder how the people over all are... can you imagine time square full of chinese people all talking on their phones? I think I would just lose it and start breaking most peoples phones. I have a lot of chinese customers and when they open their mouth and start speaking its like everyone needs to stop everything and look at who the hell is this fucking person talking. Maybe its just me have you ever noticed asian are the only people who would stop in the middle of the street just to talk on the phone. They don't care they don't notice anything else they get so caught but on the phone its ridiculous! Enough about asians for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment